Röben flooring ceramics is a range of ceramic tiles of various colors and sizes.
They are used on floors in anterooms, rooms, kitchens, terraces as well as in industrial halls, workshops, shops and other public spaces - even those on which thousands of people walk every day.
- Fast laying and clean welds - V-shaped welds provide such a distance between the plates that prevents chipping at the edges.
- Fire Resistance - thanks to this Röben flooring ceramics is not only resistant to fire, it also does not absorb dirt, is resistant to abrasion and easy to maintain.
A delicate gloss on the surface - the new polishing technique ennobles the surface of the tiles, while providing slip resistance of R9 class.
- The possibility of laying using vibrating method - perfect for larger surfaces, and thanks to the fact that the edges of the flooring ceramics are quite simple, tiles can be laid very closely, almost without joints.
- Compressive strength and load - each floor tile is first dry-formed from natural clay and then burned one by one at 1,000°C. It is a very expensive method, but it guarantees extraordinary durability, compressive and tensile strength..
- Resistance to abrasion - even after many years of use, no traces of abrasions are visible. It is possible due to a special production method.
- Safety - flooring ceramics are slip-resistant (at least R9), safe in use and hygienic.
- Odporność na działanie tłuszczów i kwasów – na ceramice posadzkowej marki Röben nie zostawiają trwałych plam ługi, tłuszcze, kwasy czy oleje. Zabrudzenia można bez problemu usunąć.
- Frost resistance - all Röben floor tiles are frost-resistant, which is necessary to place them outside.
- Natural aesthetics and durability of color - tile colors are natural. Paints are not applied, and the color is the effect of firing the clay in the furnace, so that they are resistant to light.
- Vigranit flooring ceramics are fire-impregnated.
- The VIGRANIT® precious stoneware is fire-impregnated.